Toronto Diocesan Council Blessed Mother Teresa Project
We are Family!!
Christian Family Life Project Challenge 2014 - 2015Nativity of Our Lord Movie Night. Click here to viewSt. Bartholomew CGL at the Ordinandi Dinner. Click here to viewNativity of Our Lord Pot Luck. Click here to viewA 60th Birthday family celebration at St. Maria Goretti. Click here to view
Spiritual Development project - Council Prayer Partners
Lucia Vacca, the Toronto Diocesan Spiritual Development chair has distributed "Council Prayer Partner" materials to all Parish Councils at all of the fall regional meetings. For this project, each Parish Council has chosen another CWL parish council as their Council Prayer Partner. A special prayer has been created for the Council Prayer partners to recite for another parish council at each of their monthly meetings.
Click here for detailed explanation letter. Click here for Council Prayer Partner card.
Let us pray for one another, as we build our bonds of sisterhood through service to the people of God.
ON-Line Newsletter Project Challenge 2013 - 2014
Purpose for the ON-Line newsletter:
1) to feature parish council service to the League within dioceses in Ontario.
2) to feature on-going work of the standing committees
Each issue will feature one (two) diocese(s) and one standing committee. In each diocese, the President and Communications chair will work together to gather information and select items to be submitted. For the 2013 - 2014 issues, once again Toronto Diocesan Council has been asked to submit Community Life articles to meet the mandate of the January 2014 ON-Line Newsletter submission. Deadline for submission to: Andrea Tjioe (TDC Communications Chair) by Monday, December 15, 2013, which will be reviewed by TDC President Mary Capobianco and myself. Then from all the submissions, we will select perhaps up to 4 articles, enough to fill in 2-pages space on the On-Line Newsletter. More details to follow.
We will post all submissions on the website in January 2014. Click here for project guideline 2013.
See below for submissions from last year.
ON-Line Newsletter Project Challenge 2012 - 2013
Here are the projects for your viewing, Click on them to view - Congratulations! to the Councils for your submission.
- St. Francis de Sales, Ajaz: "Pneumonia vesrs and touques for Honduran Children"
- St. Gregory the Great Council, Oshawa: "Harvest Dinner"
- St. Bartholomeu Council, Scarborough: "Velma's Dream - English High Tea"
- St, Patrick Council, Markham: "Laps for Literacy"
- St. Padre Pio, St. Margaret Mary and Immaculate Conception Councils, Humber Valley: "Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia in Canada"
- St. Francis Xavier Council, Mississauga: "Loving Hands"