Objective: The overall goal of the contest is to encourage each Parish Councils/Region to STUDY and ACT ON existing resolutions.
- Getting Started
- The contest will be in place for the months of JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH and APRIL of 2011
- Each Parish Council that completes ONE ACTION specific to an existing past resolution can submit a ballot entry.
- Each Parish Council and/or Region that submits an entry will be recognized and details posted on the Archdiocesan Web-Site.
- Each Parish Council that completes an ACTION, will also be eligible for a monthly draw.
- Each month, a ballot will be drawn and the winning Parish Council of the draw will get a FREE REGISTRATION for one member to attend the Archdiocesan Annual Convention in May. They can in turn use this to pay for their president or have a draw to pay for another member of their own council etc.
- The CONTEST will run for the months of JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH and APRIL 2011
- ONE ACTION = ONE BALLOT.
- ONE WINNING BALLOT will be drawn each month
- The ACTION must be something that is done as a COUNCIL. i.e. It cannot be something that one member does all by themselves.
- The Entry must be for an ACTION which has been completed in the same month as or in the month just prior to the month the entry is submitted.
- The ACTION must be specific to a past resolution. The resolution may have been passed at any level.
How to Submit Entries:
- Complete the template giving details as to the ACTION taken and submit by the end of the month in which the action was taken.
- If more than ONE ACTION has been completed in any of the contest months then a council / or councils can submit more than one entry per month.
- Entry templates may be sent by email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email Mary or call her directly. Mary’s address and phone # can be found on the inside cover of the Toronto Archdiocesan Council Newsletter.